How to place an order online
How to place orders online
As you browse our site, you can add the items you like to your shopping cart. When you are ready, click on your shopping cart icon and follow the instructions to complete your order.
All prices listed on this website include GST and are in Australian dollars. Online shopping is only available to customers within Australia. We welcome product enquires from overseas, please contact our web sales team via email on email@example.com and we will investigate and advise the possibility of supply.
Delivery and Payment methods
For your convenience, Beacon Lighting offers three delivery and payment options. These are:
a) Pay Online and Home Delivery - free shipping Australia-wide for online orders over $100 (and $10 shipping for online orders under $100).
b) Pay Online and Pick Up In-Store
c) Order Online, Pay In-Store and Pick-Up In Store
You will be able to choose between these options during the checkout process - see details below. Whether you choose delivery or store pick up, your order will be fulfilled by your closest store (determined by the postcode you provide for your order) by default. However, if you choose to pick up in store, you will be able to change this to the store of your choice.
Easy 1-Page Checkout
From a single page you can complete the following steps:
- Provide your billing address
- Provide your shipping address (you can choose to make this the same as your billing address)
- Choose your delivery method. Beacon Lighting offers two delivery options, these are a) have your order delivered by courier or b) pick up your order from your chosen store. All orders are fulfilled by our Beacon Lighting stores
- Choose your payment method. If you are having your order delivered, you may pay by credit card (see below for the credit cards Beacon Lighting accepts online), PayPal, or with a Beacon Lighting gift card. If you are picking up your order in store, you may pay online using the previous methods, or you have the additional option of paying for your order when you pick up in store. If you are paying online, enter your payment details
- Review your order, read and agree to the Terms of Service, and place order. You will receive an order confirmation email, and we will process your order and contact you within 72 hours in regards to your order. That's it!
Beacon Lighting accepts the following credit cards for online purchases:
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as a debit by: BEACONLIGHT
Beacon Lighting also offers PayPal, enabling you to make online payments without sharing your credit card information with the merchant (Beacon Lighting):
The Beacon Lighting Shopping Cart uses the certified SecurePay Online Payment Gateway. SecurePay encrypts all transaction details before sending them across the internet, so the details of the message cannot be seen by anyone except SecurePay's Payment Server. SecurePay uses a 128-bit digital server certificate provided by VeriSign™. This level of encryption is currently considered realistically unbreakable.
Alternatively, online shoppers without a credit card or PayPal can order online and pay upon pick up in store.