HOW TO IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS WITH DESIGNER FLAIR
1 March 2019
With renovation shows and interior design mags growing in popularity, more and more of your clients want to emulate these designer looks in their own homes. Choosing the right lighting and knowing where to install it is key to creating the all-important wow factor and giving your clients a look they’ll love.
Follow our 5 fail-safe hacks to create a magazine worthy home.
1. Less is more. These days, clients are looking for luxury and liveability, and that means rooms that have an uncluttered, streamlined feel. High-end design is all about keeping the elements of the room simple yet striking. Bold pendants such as our Pheonix and Hudson reference the hugely popular black trend and are the perfect showpieces over a kitchen island or dining table.
2. Decorate walls with distinctive lighting designs. Interior walls in hallways or living spaces are great areas to showcase design elements such as artwork, but adding pieces such as the dimmable LEDLux Disk brings an extra element of warmth and designer depth.
3. Get on track with clever task lighting. Track lighting offers all the advantages of functional task lighting while creating a dramatic, streamlined look. Our versatile track with the Nevada track spots give your clients the freedom and versatility to add as many spots as they need.
4. Get creative with downlights. Elevate the look of downlights with our MFL Titan range. These architecturally designed lights make a bold statement with interchangeable reflectors and interchangeable decorative rings in black, gold and silver. Pair these in groups of two for a designer look.
5. Change switches. London’s famous Buster and Punch range of switches and power points is exclusively distributed by Beacon Lighting in the Australian market. This cutting-edge range fits into the standard Australian mounting bracket and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. Make the switch to instantly update any room. Customize with the beautiful details kits in brass or nickel.
Inspired by this year’s hottest interior design trends, Beacon’s new Designer Collection catalogue features must-have looks to elevate any space.