Colour In To Win Competition
We’re giving 10 lucky kids and young-at-heart adults the chance to win a Moss Touch Table Lamp!
Competition commences Monday, July 6th and closes Sunday, July 19th 2020 at 11:59am AEST.
See full terms and conditions below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is restricted to Australian residents over the age of 18 (children under 18 must have their parent and guardian submit the form on their behalf). All employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion, an eligible entrant must:
a. Download Beacon’s colouring competiton PDF and colour it in
b. Complete the entry from (children under 18 must have their parent and guardian submit the form on their behalf)
c. Upload a photo or a scanned copy (JPEG or PDF) of the completed ‘Colour Me In’ page (files must be 10 MB or smaller)
4. There will be ten winning entrants (10 in total) and they will be chosen in a random draw. The draw will take place at 11am Tuesday, July 21st.
5. The total prize value is $899.50, consisting of 10 x Moss Touch Table Lamps (valued at $89.95 RRP). The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Winners will have 1 month to collect their prize from their closest Beacon Lighting store. The winner must provide their contact details (name, address and contact number) and confirmation of their closest Beacon Lighting store at the time of entering.
6. The winner will be notified via email or phone call as practicable within two business days and no later than five business days. The winner must choose between the black or white Moss Touch Table Lamp at the time of confirming their winning entry. The winner’s name and submitted entry may be published on the Beacon Lighting’s social media channels, website and electronic communications. If no contact has been made by the winner within 5 days, a new winner will be selected based on the participation criteria.
7. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, whether to an entrant, winner or any guests of the winner, or any other person, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
13. The Promoter is Brightlite Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Beacon Lighting, ABN 13 322 464 749 of 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave Victoria 3170 (Promoter).
14. By entering, you consent to Beacon Lighting reposting and sharing submitted entries via other channels including but not limited to social media, electronic communications, website, banners, public relations, print material and sales and marketing materials. You are providing Beacon Lighting with non-exclusive, royalty-free, unlimited rights to use this content. All copyright is waived by the entrant upon entry. If an entrant changes their mind about sharing their content and identity with Beacon Lighting, they must contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm they no longer want us to use their content. The entrant must include the photo or scanned copy of their ‘Colour Me In’ page in their email.
15. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the "Released Parties") from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
18. Entrants may choose to opt in to our VIP program at the time of submission. By opting in and ticking the check box, the entrant agrees to become a Beacon VIP. Beacon VIP membership is free to join. As a VIP you automatically agree to receive email, SMS and mail from us. This can be changed in your online account at any time. The 10% off globes always discount is off Beacon Lighting’s RRP prices and is available for in-store globe purchases only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. If the entrant is already a Beacon VIP and opts in, their contact information will be updated against their VIP membership account.
19. This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.