VIP SMART LIGHTING PACKAGE COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter, Conditions of Entry 1 to 5 inclusive on the Entry Form and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Brightlite Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Beacon Lighting, ABN 13 322 464 749 of 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave Victoria 3170 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years of age or over (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. The winner of the competition will win the Albus 1 Light Table Lamp, the Google Home and two Lucci Connect 9W ES LED Warm White and Multi Coloured Dimmable Smart Globe. The total prize is valued at $407.90.
5.To enter, an Eligible Entrant must insert their details on the entry form and hand the entry form into the store at Beacon Lighting Fairfield, Fairfield Homemaker Centre, 1 D'Arcy Drive, Fairfield, Queensland, 4811 during the promotion period of 1.00pm AEST on Friday 17th May 2019 until 5.00pm AEST on Monday 17th June 2019. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant accepted.
6. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize does not include installation of products from Beacon Lighting or delivery. Those costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. The prize draw will take place at Beacon Lighting Fairfield, Fairfield Homemaker Centre, 1 D'Arcy Drive, Fairfield, Queensland, 4811, at 9am on Tuesday 18th June 2019. The winner will be notified by mail and or telephone as far as practicable on the day of the draw but no later than 5 business days.
8. Beacon Lighting Fairfield, Fairfield Homemaker Centre, 1 D'Arcy Drive, Fairfield, Queensland, 4811. If any prize is not claimed within 3 months of the date of the draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw on Monday 9th September 2019. The winner of any further draw will be notified by mail and telephone.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize[s]. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.