1. Complete and submit the form on the Beacon Lighting website beaconlighting.com.au/ livelightercomp during the Promotional Period.
2. Follow Beacon Lighting on Instagram and/or Facebook.
3. Comment on Beacon Lighting’s social post and tell us ‘how you are living lighter’.
Competition commences Monday, 16th March and closes Sunday, 22nd March 2020 at 11:59am AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
A $1000* energy-efficient home refresh compriing of a $750 Beacon gift card + Design Studio Consultation (valued at $250). See full terms and conditions below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who have a Beacon Lighting VIP membership (“Eligible Entrant”). All employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter
3. To enter the promotion, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Complete and submit the form on the Beacon Lighting website beaconlighting.com.au/ livelightercomp during the Promotional Period.
- Follow Beacon Lighting on Instagram and/or Facebook.
- Comment on Beacon Lighting’s social post and tell us ‘how you are living lighter’.
4. Eligible Entrants must have a valid email address when submitting the form.
5. There will be one winning entrant and they will be chosen based on the most effective/efficient way to live lighter. The draw will take place at Beacon Lighting Store Support Centre, 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave VIC 3170 at 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday 24th March 2020.
6. There will be one winning entrant, with a total competition prize pool value of $1,000 AUD.
7. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Winners will collect their Energy-Efficient Home Refresh prize, issued as a $750 Beacon Lighting In-store Gift Voucher and Design In-Studio Consultation (valued at $250) from their closest Beacon store as nominated by the winner. In the instance that the winner is unable to attend an In-Studio Design Consultation, this consultation will take place via a Skype/video call. If any prize is not claimed within 3 months of the date of the draw, the promoter will conduct a further draw on Monday 2nd June 2020. The winner of any further draw will be notified by mail and telephone. The entire prize value must be claimed within 3 months of draw date.
8. The winner will be notified by phone or email within two (2) business days and no later than five business days. The winner’s details may be published on the Beacon Lighting Instagram and/or Facebook page and competition page. If no contact has been made by the winner within 5 days, a new winner will be selected based on the participation criteria.
9. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Beacon Lighting In-store Gift Voucher and/or Design Studio Consultation are not included. Any unused balance of the Beacon Lighting In-store Gift Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Beacon Lighting In-store Gift Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Beacon Lighting In-store Gift Voucher.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, whether to an entrant, winner or any guests of the winner, or any other person, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter is Brightlite Nominees Pty Ltd trading as Beacon Lighting, ABN 13 322 464 749 of 5 Bastow Place, Mulgrave Victoria 3170 (“Promoter”). Authorised under NSW permit LTPS/20/43100.
17. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. Name and address details of entrants may be used as a mailing list for future promotions and marketing carried out by the Promoter, including via electronic messages and telephoning the entrant. Entrants can request to access, update or correct information or request not to receive information about future promotions by calling Beacon Lighting Customer Support at 03 8561 1599 from 9.00am-5.00pm Mon-Fri (AEDT), or email email@example.com
18. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the "Released Parties") from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter, its licensees or assignees reproducing, editing, publishing and communicating to the public their comments in any media, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Beacon Lighting. Entries can be reproduced or adapted complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording and / or drawings for editorial, reports, PR, press, radio or TV advertising, display material and posters for internal within Beacon Lighting and external distribution outside Beacon Lighting.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
22. This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.
NSW Permit LTPS/20/43100