Want to build your retail management career? Consider joining us as a Manager in Training, Assistant Store Manager, or Store Manager.
As a Manager in Training, you will apply your previous supervisory experience in retail or another service environment and undertake training to fast track into a management position. Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager positions involve total accountability with a focus on leadership and the ability to deliver results in a hands-on, professional environment.
Toowoomba - Store Manager
These positions involve:
- Managing and leading your team within a supported structure
- Achieving store and personal sales and profit targets
- Being rewarded with achievable bonuses and special incentive schemes both individually and on overall store based sales
- Working a family friendly retail roster for our full time team members (every second weekend and no extended trading hours at traditional peak seasons)
- Leading and working with the team to make events such as promotions and stocktakes successful
- Completing store administration including team member rosters, orders and reporting
- Ensuring that the workplace remains safe
- Providing great service to help customers select the right lighting for their needs
- Ensuring our stores and products look their best through merchandising and housekeeping
- Completing training and development opportunities including being able to specialise as an Accredited Lighting Consultant and a Certificate IV in Retail Management. Store Managers are also invited to attend an annual national conference